Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 1 of my 101 Things in 1001 Days

I promise I won't post every single day.  But it seems like I should post on the first day.  If you are expecting an exiting announcement of finishing a Thing on my first day, please lower your expectations of me.  But I've started the ball rolling on a couple of Things and am continuing to work on getting all 101 Things set up.

I have asked a couple of people for their book recommendations for Thing 1.  I'm walking a very fine line between the people who I know will recommend books because they think I'll like them and the people who I know will recommend books because they will "expand my horizons" (yes, EDP, I'm looking at you.) Expanding my horizons is almost as bad as building character.

I've also started setting up the TFSA account I need for Thing 20 and have poked around to find out who has the best interest rates for a savings account for Thing 101.

My list of Things is growing but it is going very slowly now.  I'm looking at a lot of other 101 Things in 1001 Days lists and finding a bit of inspiration on them but I still have about 45 more things to think of.  Suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment