Monday, April 4, 2011

Taking on the 101 Things in 1001 Days project!

I've decided to take on the 101 Things in 1001 Days project.  Without realizing it, today was a good day to decide to do this - if I start tomorrow (April 5), my end date will be December 31.  Seems like a good day to end.  I don't think I can have my list of 101 Things done by tomorrow but I have a couple in mind and I think I'd rather get started now & finish off the list later than start later with a full list.

I'm going to blog about my Things instead of using the 101 Things in 1001 Days website because I want to do something similar to what one of the people I follow on Twitter  does - write about how I'll know I've achieved each Thing and talk about finishing them.  She also writes about why she's chosen each of her goals but I'm pretty sure my explanations will consist primarily of "Cause it'd be cool" so I won't bother with that.  If you think you might want to do 101 Things in 1001 Days, too, check out her blog, cause it's amazing.  Or just visit it to read about a lot of cool stuff she's done.  I did set up a page on dayzeroproject to have a checklist of my Things but I can't figure out how to change the date on it.  Once I get my Things finalized, I'll add them all to there.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, yay! I'm doing it too - http://thingism.livejournal.com

    --melydia

    ReplyDelete