Thursday, April 28, 2011

Success! Two more Things completed.

This past weekend, EDP and I went to New York with my sister & my parents.  Overall, it was a pretty good time.  We stayed in a really nice hotel and walked our butts off.  But most importantly, I crossed two Things off my list - have breakfast at Tiffany's and see a Broadway play in New York.

Let's start with the Broadway play.  We saw Sister Act in the Broadway Theatre, which is located at 1681 Broadway.  I don't think it gets more Broadway than that.  It was a fun show.  It made me really want to watch the movie again.  Go see it sometime.


The other Thing I finished was having breakfast at Tiffany's.  I did not dress in my finest evening wear and the street wasn't empty but I did have a delicious apple turnover and a coffee.  And I peered in the windows looking at the pretty things just like Holly did.  It was lovely.


So now it's time to transfer $50 into the ol' TFSA and move on to something else on the list!

1 comment: