Monday, April 18, 2011

Thing 15: Finish my Wreck this Journal

Wreck this Journal is a journal you are supposed to wreck.  Each page has instructions for a different thing you are supposed to do.  Instructions include things like mailing the journal to yourself, eating candy and then licking the page, and adding your own page numbers.  I bought it a while back when Amy and I were on one of our Chapters outings - it was something she already knew about and wanted to get.  I thought it was fun so I got one too, even though keeping a journal isn't something that really interests me.  Anyway, I did a few pages and then got busy and now it's been on the shelf for a while.  My plan is to finish it.

How will I know I'm done?
I'll have followed the instructions on every page and completed them, no matter how much it makes me cry to purposely crack a book's spine.

How am I doing?
So far, I've made a tiny bit of progress.

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my things too. At the moment, I'm not entirely sure where my Wreck This Journal even is...

    ReplyDelete