Monday, April 18, 2011

Thing 16: Buy myself a diamond ring from Tiffany's for my 30 birthday

When your birthstone is a diamond, you don't get many presents with your birthstone over the years.  My parents did try once - but they felt everything looked a bit too engagement ring-y and that wasn't really the way they wanted to go.  I have a few rather lovely diamonds now but I'd like to have a nice ring with a couple of diamonds in it.  To achieve that goal, I decided that I'd buy myself a diamond ring for my 30th birthday.  And that it would be from Tiffany & Co.  Because what could possibly beat a diamond ring from Tiffany's?  That's rhetorical, by the way - I'm not looking for any answers.

How will I know I'm done?
I'll be opening a little blue box on my 30th that I bought for myself.

How am I doing?
Completed May 18, 2012, read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment