Monday, April 4, 2011

Thing 2: Spend a week with no computer or TV

I spend a lot of time on my computer, mostly on the internet.  I spend a lot of time on my phone, mostly playing games and tweeting.  I don't spend a lot of time watching TV but I'm throwing it in anyway. For a week, I'm going to give it all up. No twitter, no gmail, no online newspapers, no Skype, no compulsively checking my bank balance, no new episodes of Grey's Anatomy or How I Met Your Mother. This one will have to happen over a summer where I'm not taking a course.

How will I know I'm done? 
Well, I'll have gone 168 hours without turning on my netbook, my desktop, the TV or using my phone for anything other than a phone or an iPod or to play Angry Birds.  Using a computer for work won't count against me but there will be no personal use at all during that 168 hours.

How am I doing?
So far, no progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment