Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thing 22: Talk to my mom every day for a month

My mom talks to my sister every day.  Every single day.  I have no idea what they talk about.  I'm sure it can't be much beyond what they had to eat that day or maybe about the weather?  I don't talk to my mother that often.  I prefer to wait until I have something interesting to say.  But for 30 days, I'm going to talk to my mother every single day.  I've slightly changed the title of this from "Call my mom every day for a month" to "Talk to my mom every day for a month" because I think it might be kinda rude to say "No, Mom, I will not be coming to your house for your birthday dinner because I'm trying to call you every day for a month and I won't have time to call you if I come to visit."

How will I know I'm done?
Call my mom, she'll tell you.

How am I doing?
So far, no progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment