Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thing 24: Become a homeowner

I'm not sure there's much to say for this.  It seems like a perfectly reasonable, average thing to do and I don't really see anyone could saying "Why on earth is that on your list?!"  So, if that's what you're thinking, maybe you should step back and wonder why you think that.  Really, real estate is an excellent investment, there are lots of good reasons to make the leap into owning a house.  I will miss being able to just call someone when there's a problem but realistically, I'll probably label everything related to maintaining a house "a man's job" and leave it up to EDP.  Just like I do now with cooking, cleaning and laundry. FYI, eating chocolate and sitting with one's feet up are a woman's work, in case you are wondering.

How will I know I'm done?
I'll be living in a house that's got my name on the deed.  And I suppose on the mortgage, too.

How am I doing?
Completed June 15, 2012, read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment