Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thing 3: Pay for someone's order in line behind me

This is one of those things that I've always thought of doing but never actually get around to.  Because how do you pay for someone's order behind you if you don't know what they are going to order?  I still need to work this part out.  I figure the easiest thing is to use a drive-through line.  I don't go through a lot of drive-throughs, though, so we'll see what happens.  There is a Starbucks drive-through around the corner from us so that's a likely target.

How will I know I'm done?
I will have paid for the complete order of someone behind me in a line.  Here's hoping no one is picking lattes and muffins up for the entire office.

How am I doing?
Completed November 4, 2011, read about it here.

1 comment:

  1. My Mom and I had this happen to us in the drive-thru at Tim Horton's in St. Marys - It's totally an awesome thing to receive - what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete