Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thing 64: Inspire/Encourage at least 1 other person to set up a 101 Things in 1001 Days list

This is another one I've seen on a few lists.  I toyed with whether or not to include it because I really don't want someone to start this unless they really want to.  But, I also think it is a really cool idea.  I opted to include it because in the first couple of days of talking about my Things, almost everyone has said something along the lines of "what a great idea" so I figure with that kind of reaction, surely, in 1001 days, someone will at least attempt it.

How will I know I'm done? 
This one is a hard one to decide...  But I think I'll consider it done when someone posts a link to their own list that has one Thing completed on it.

How am I doing?
Completed May 2, 2001, read about it here.

2 comments:

  1. You can consider this Thing done!

    http://kidamy.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto my dear!!! I accomplished my first Thing last week - Thing #74!! :)
    http://seekatydo101thingsin1001days.blogspot.com/

    Congrats on finishing another Thing!!!

    ReplyDelete