Monday, May 23, 2011

Fifth Thing done

And another one is off the list...  I almost finished this one by accident two weeks ago and then decided to give it a chance to complete it last week.

I'm not sure why but two Tuesdays ago, I woke up before my alarm went off and I felt awake.  So I got out of bed and took Penny on a longer walk than normal.  Then it happened again on Wednesday.  And Thursday.  AND FRIDAY!  I was toying with the idea of making sure I got out of bed on time on Monday and calling Thing 63 done but then decided I'd try to go the entire week.  And I did.  Friday was hard - it was the only day that I was still fast asleep when the alarm went off.  I really wanted to hit snooze or listen to the news for a bit.  But it was the last day and so I threw the covers off and go up.  And with that, I crossed another one off the list.

Time for another $25...

No comments:

Post a Comment