Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thing 100: Create my own book journal

I don't even know how long I've been keeping track of the books I read.  Probably since I was 14?  I have a collection of book journals that I've used over the years, all filled with the hundreds and hundreds of books I've read.  But none of them have ever been the perfect journal to record exactly what I want them to.  I did attempt making one of my own once when I was desperate for something.  But I rushed through it and I wasn't really that happy with it.  I'm pretty keen on the one I have now (it's a Moleskin) but it's set up like an address book where you are supposed to enter your books by letter, not by date.  Needless to say, I ignore the letter dividers and have just been filling it in from front to back.  Anyway.  I want to make the perfect book journal for myself.  With a huge section to record what I've read but also a place to keep websites or make notes, etc.  And I want to create it all on my own.

How will I know I'm done?
I'll have one printed, bound journal to record the books I've read, exactly as I want them to be.

How am I doing?
So far, no progress.

1 comment:

  1. Lulu.com is an excellent book printing service. I print my LiveJournal as a paperback book each year. Unless you want to bind it yourself, of course, which makes my comment completely pointless. *stupid grin*

    ReplyDelete