Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thing 27: Wear my pj's for three days straight

Surely, staying in one's pj's is what they mean by "living the dream."  I love pajamas.  I wish I could wear them every day, including to work.  They are just so comfy.  But realistically, they are not socially acceptable to wear outside your house unless you are in university.  However, I'm going to spend three glorious days in my pj's.  I probably won't spend all three days in the same pajamas but pajamas will make up my entire wardrobe for three days.  Poor Penny, she won't be going out in the daylight much on those days (actually, walking Penny will be the one exception to this - it's not fair to make her give up her walks so that I can be über-comfy.)

How will I know I'm done?
72 hours.  No clothes that aren't made of flannel and decorated with some sort of animal or food.

How am I doing?
Completed February 27, 2012, read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment