Friday, May 6, 2011

Thing 31: Learn to use EDP's DSLR

Maybe a year or so ago, EDP bought a pretty nice DSLR.  For the first while, he had no clue how to use it properly.  Then he took a course.  If you saw the pictures he was taking before and the pictures he's been taking after, you would not believe they were taken by the same person.  The DSLR is definitely going to be going with us on vacations, etc. so I would like to be able to use it.

How will I know I'm done?
I think taking a beginner's course will be enough for this.  I'm not looking to becoming a professional, just take a good photo.

How am I doing?
Completed September 14, 2011, read about it here and here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the EDP's friend who told him that taking a course is a must if he ever expected to get anything reasonable.

    ReplyDelete