Friday, May 6, 2011

Thing 32: Take a last minute vacation

I'm a planner.  I'm sure you're aware of this.  When EDP and I went to Italy, I booked my vacation time MONTHS in advance.  I'm not sure EDP ever even booked his off.  So it shouldn't be a surprise that I've never taken a last minute vacation.  And frankly, the idea of it scares me a little.  But that makes it a pretty good Thing for the list. I'm not sure what the official definition of last minute it but I'm going to say that it can't be booked any further in advance than the length of the vacation.  So if it's going to be a week vacation, I can book it a week in advance.  If it's 3 days, can't book more than 3 days in advance.

How will I know I'm done?
One vacation taken without planning it out for months in advance.  And really, I'm going to need the vacation to deal with the stress of not planning the vacation.

How am I doing?
So far, no progress.  Which really, if it's a last minute vacation, I shouldn't be getting anything done in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment