Monday, May 16, 2011

Thing 41: Ride a bicycle built for two

You know, in theory, this sounds like a delightful little whimsy.  But I'm guessing it's not nearly as easy as the Becel commercial makes it look (was there a Becel commercial that had a couple wearing a bicycle built for two or am I just imagining things?)  I'll need a partner for this one but before you volunteer, just know that I will be the one in control of the steering.  Ideally, this one will happen in the summer because I don't think it's something I want to take on in the snow.  

How will I know I'm done?
A few feet won't cut it - this one is at least 15 minutes on the bicycle.

How am I doing?
So far, no progress

1 comment:

  1. http://www.wagjag.com/index.php?_page=home&wagjag=20052

    Hopefully this link works! Here's a deal that might help out with this Thing :)

    ReplyDelete