Monday, May 16, 2011

Thing 42: Assemble an emergency kit for the house

Aside from keeping a case of water on hand and a pantry stocked with cereal that was on sale, we're very unprepared for making it through even a couple of days in an emergency situation.  So it's time to assemble the things that are recommended to have on hand.  This Thing will be in two parts - the first will be finding the appropriate list of kit contents.  There are a lot of different websites out there with lists of contents for an emergency kit so I need to figure out what one makes the most sense for our kit.  The second part of the Thing will be assembling everything together.

How will I know I'm done?
Everything on the list I pick will be purchased and packed into a container.

How am I doing?
So far, no progress

No comments:

Post a Comment