Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thing 60: Bake a pie that isn't apple, peach or lemon meringue

Mmmmm....  Pie.  Delicious apple, peach or lemon meringue pie.  I do love pie.  And I really like making pie, too.  But I am pretty boring in the types I make - apple, peach or lemon meringue.  I have wonderful recipes for each of these kinds of pie and so I stick to them.  But it's time to branch out.  Time to learn a pie that is outside of my comfort zone.  I'm thinking maybe a coconut cream or a key lime or scotch.

How will I know I'm done?
There will be a new kind of pie in my kitchen.

How am I doing?
Completed September 2, 2011, read about it here.  

2 comments:

  1. If you need any help with pie ideas, I totally recommend www.thepeche.com...they have some pretty great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help you eat whatever pie you decide to make *cough*keylimeorcoconutcream*cough* :D

    ReplyDelete