Monday, May 23, 2011

Thing 68: Teach my mom to text & tweet

I'm pretty sure my mom knows what texting and tweeting is but she doesn't do either.  It's not really her style to figure out what this kind of stuff is or how to do it.  But it would be easier if she did.  It's my new mission to teach her.

How will I know I'm done?
I can't really force my mom to embrace either of these things, though, there's a good chance she will.  But to mark this thing as done, she'll:
  • Have a Twitter account
  • Be able to find people to follow
  • Be able to use @, # and RT
  • Send, read and reply to text messages
How am I doing?
So far, no progress.  But, my mom is reading my tweets, even if she isn't tweeting herself.  A good first step.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready and wiling to learn! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete