Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thing 78: Actually tell a random stranger I like their shoes instead of just thinking it

Shoes are so pretty.  So, so pretty.  And lots of people have pretty shoes.  I often admire them.  I see a cute pair of shoes and in my head I say "what a cute pair of shoes."  If I know the person, I usually tell them because people love hearing their shoes are fantastic.  But if I don't know them, I don't say anything at all, I just think about how lovely the shoes are.  But I would love it if a stranger told me how great my shoes were.  So my new mission is to tell someone their shoes are fabulous.

How will I know I'm done?
The phrase "Excuse me, but I have to tell you - your shoes are fantastic" will be uttered out loud, by me and directed at a particular individual.

How am I doing?
So far, no progress.  Though, I have thought about telling a few strangers I liked their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment