Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thing 79: Participate in a 24-hour read-a-thon

I've seen this on a few lists and I think it's a pretty cool idea.  It will certainly help with getting my TBR pile down.  There appear to be two varieties - one is reading as much as you can in 24 hours and the other is reading for at least 24 hours over a certain period of time.  I'm going to aim for the former, though, I know it's unlikely I'll be able to stay awake for that amount of time.  I'm going need some really good books.

How will I know I'm done?
I will reach the end of the 24-hour period, having followed all the rules set out by the read-a-thon.

How am I doing?
Completed October 23, 2011, read about it here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here.  Or, read the summary here.

No comments:

Post a Comment