Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thing 91: Preserve 3 things

I don't know why people don't make more preserves...  Or, I guess I should say that I don't know why people don't can more stuff.  Yeah, it's a fair amount of work while you're doing it but then you're done!  No more work for a while and a pantry FULL of tasty treats.  And really, the possibilities are endless because I'm making up my own definition of "preserve" which might mean jam or pasta sauce or relish or basically anything that goes in a jar.  If anyone wants to go halvsies on anything, you let me know!!

Note: The jam I'm making in Thing 73 doesn't count towards these three.

This was originally 6 things but I've changed it to 3.

How will I know I'm done?
I'll have 3 different types of homemade canned foods in the pantry.

How am I doing?
Completed Summer 2012, read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment