Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thing 92: Get rid of 101 things

Remember that time EDP and I moved in together and he moved all of his stuff with a cube van and I hired a team of 3 movers with a 24 foot truck?  Yeah, you get the point of this Thing now.

How will I know I'm done?
At least 101 things of some kind of substance (i.e. a kleenex doesn't count) will be out of the house.  I don't plan on sharing what every thing is so I'll keep a tally on a post-it.

How am I doing?
Completed February 26, 2012, read about it here.

2 comments:

  1. Do BookCrossing books count? :)

    P.S. - Did I ever send you a book recommendation? I can't remember! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - maybe I'll count all of them as one thing, assuming I can get the shelf emptied.

    I don't think you did but I might have missed it. I'm still interested in a recommendation, if you have one!

    ReplyDelete