Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thing 94: Get a proper will

Just so none of you start trying to adopt/marry me and then off me, I have a will.  It's just one of those fill-in-the-blank ones you download off the internet.  Besides, all my assets have a beneficiary.  And trust me, it isn't you.  Unless you're my dad.  In which case, trust me, it is you.  But back to my point.  I have a will, which has suited me up to this point.  But life is starting to get more complex and if Penelope & Gilligan suddenly find themselves orphaned, I don't want there to be any confusion about what happens to them*.

How will I know I'm done?
There will be a will tucked in the safe, along with all of my expensive jewels, priceless art and pirate's gold.  What?  Not only do I not have expensive jewels, priceless art, and pirate's gold but I don't even have a safe? Fine, I'll put it in the filing cabinet or something like that.

How am I doing?
So far, no progress.


*EDP gets Penny, the car loan people get Gilligan.

No comments:

Post a Comment