Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 days until we leave and...

I am now ready to say that I can use EDP's DSLR!

I connected with Doug Wilson in the summer and signed up for a series of three one-on-one lessons to teach me to use EDP's DSLR.  I had two sessions in July and then my last session today.  The first sessions focussed on more of the technical side of taking a photo whereas today was more about composition and travel photography.  I learned some excellent tips to make my photos more interesting and appealing.  And really, the timing is perfect since we leave for Prague & Vienna in TEN days.

Anyway.  Here are a couple of the photos I took when we were in Halifax in August.  I don't know how to do any photo editing so they are untouched.  Once EDP teaches me a bit about Lightroom, maybe I'll tweak them and post them again.








Yup, learning how to use EDP's DSLR is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment