Saturday, October 22, 2011

Four hours done, twenty to go

Last hour, I complained that I wasn't really happy with my progress.  I'm much happier with how much I got read this hour - still not a lot, page-wise, but I've switched to a denser, non-fiction book and got through about 40 or so pages.  My goal for this book was only to make some good progress, not necessarily finish it so now I feel like I'm accomplishing something.  I think not participating in the mini-challenge this hour helped that so instead of trying to participate in every single challenge I possibly can, I'm going to only participate in those that really interest me.  

This hour's mini-challenge was hosted by Tami & Dave at Just One More Thing and was to post a comment with how you like to share your love of reading.  It was a great chance to me to mention the 50 Book Pledge, which I've really enjoyed participating in this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment