Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nine hours done, fifteen to go

Another hour gone?  Time is FLYING!  This hour, I listened a bit more to The High Road and then got started on Eat, Pray, Love (another book club book.)  This is definitely a faster read than The Corrections - in about a half hour, I made it to page 38 already.  So I'm going to stick with this one for a bit.

I'm really enjoying the hourly posts from the read-a-thon website.  The hosts are posting fantastic videos and pictures that are making it so easy to make it from one hour to the next.  Though, we'll see if I still think this when it gets to be night time.  This hour's mini challenge is posted but I'm going to skip it in favour of making a cup of tea and finding a snack.  I think I've earned it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree- time really is flying! I love that you're incorporating audio into your readathon experience. Eat, Pray, Love sounds like a great read. Glad it's a quick read for you so far.

    Readers get ready
    Readers get set
    Readers keep reading now
    You can't stop yet!
    Great job!

    I'm cheering for you from #cheercookie. Have a fun read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete