Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nineteen hours done, five to go

I continued with Ivory Tower Blues this hour, but also turned on The High Road again when Penelope decided she'd had enough of sleeping and wanted to go for a walk.  It seems like all that sleeping today has made her less sleepy than one would like at this hour.

This hour's mini-challenge is hosted by Jehara at Quirky Girls Read and it's a yoga challenge.  I'm not keen on digging out the yoga mat right now so I'm just going to do a bit of child's pose to stretch out my back a bit while I keep listening to The High Road.

5 comments:

  1. I looked for my mat but it's been so long since I used it, I think my daughter has it. Childs Pose is a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finish is on sight :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Keep reading! I was going to do just do some fingers-to-the-floor stretches, but child's pose sounds like it would hit the spot. Sounds like Penelope needs some stretches, too. Read-a-thon!

    Chris - Team Cocoa Puffs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You're doing great. Child's Pose sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing! You did awesome, staying up the time and finishing two books. Eat, Pray, Love is one of my favorite books. I am glad that you enjoyed it.

    -jehara

    ReplyDelete