Saturday, October 22, 2011

Read-a-thon Introduction

1)Where are you reading from today?
My house in Guelph, Ontario, Canada


2)Three random facts about me…
I'm doing this as part of my 101 Things in 1001 Days project, I can't really have caffeine so I'm worried about how I'll manage to stay up for 24 hours, and my favourite book of all time is Pride & Prejudice.


3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
9.  7 paper books, 2 audio books.  I blogged about them, though I did finish one of the audios and have another on back-up, now.


4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
I'd like to finish 5 books so that I can also finish my 50 Book Pledge.  It would also be amazing if I could manage to stay up for the full 24 hours.


5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Newbie here, will look forward to reading the advice.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow newbie! Just wanted to wish you good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome the readathon!! I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete