Saturday, October 22, 2011

Six hours done, eighteen to go

The read-a-thon is a quarter finished already.  I have completed no books but am starting to be pleased with how much progress I've made.  I'm back to The Corrections and have moved into a new section that I'm not finding quite as tedious as the last section.  It's not looking like I'll finish anything soon, though.

This is another hour I'll be skipping the mini-challenge.  Not so much because I want to but because the author pseudonym challenge hosted by Vicki at I'd Rather Be At The Beach is beyond my abilities.  I don't know ANY of the answers.  Instead, I'm posting a picture of my reading space.  FancyTerribleReviews over on Twitter started this with a picture of her reading space so here is mine!

4 comments:

  1. Nice!! And is that a furry reading "assistant" you have there? CUTES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi sweet puppy! ;) Looks like a great reading buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got a great set up for a day of reading! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that's Penelope, the pug. She's spent pretty much the entire day curled up on my lap :)

    ReplyDelete