Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sixteen hours done, eight to go

And I've just finished my first book - Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.  With one book under my belt, I won't feel as bad if I end up falling asleep and slumbering through the finish line.  My canine companion, who has been sleeping on me all day, has abandoned me in favour of EDP - he's asleep in the bed upstairs and she joined him about 45 minutes ago.


I'm starting to feel really sleepy but I think I'll be able to power through for a bit longer.  Last hour's mini-challenge is about rereading, hosted by Jessica at The Blue Stocking.  She wants to know what my top favourite rereads are of all time, which is easy.  Harry Potter and Pride & Prejudice.  I feel so relaxed when I pick up either of these.  They are like the old friend that you haven't seen in years but can fall right back into conversation with like you just saw each other yesterday.

This hour's mini-challenge, hosted by India of Taiwandering is to post a song that represents you, your people or your country.  The obvious answer for me is Classified's Oh Canada.  And yes, it's the obvious answer but all my brain is capable of thinking of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment