Saturday, October 22, 2011

Twelve hours done, twelve hours to go

Halfway done?  Seriously?  How did I get here?  Why haven't I finished anything yet?

I've read about 225 pages of The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen.  I've ready about 70 pages of Ivory Tower Blues by James Cote & Anton Allahar.  I've read about 165 pages of Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.  I've listened to two chapters of The High Road by Terry Fallis.  All in all, I'm pretty happy.  My goal for the read-a-thon was 5 books finished so that I could also complete my 50 Book Pledge at the same time but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.  I'll be happy with finishing two books.

I've made some good progress and I'm happy with that.  I'm finding it hard to believe I'm at the halfway mark.  I am a bit tired but I'm about to pop The High Road back on and take Penelope for a walk.  BTW, she has slept pretty much the ENTIRE day.  EDP took her over to the dog park around 9 this morning and she's been asleep since she got home.  Lazy dog.

The mini-challenge for this hour isn't up yet so I'll have to catch up with it next hour.  In the meantime, it's time for some fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment