Saturday, October 22, 2011

Two hours done, twenty two to go

And now it's on to the next mini-challenge, which though I'm not eligible for a prize, I think is really fun and am doing anyway.  I just switched from the Corrections to a different book so it's perfect timing.  It's non-fiction and it's Canadian-focused and even if there are Canadians looking at the pictures, it's such a niche topic that I doubt anyone has heard of the book.  Anyway...  The Book Puzzle challenge is being hosted by Melissa at One Librarian's Book Reviews and is to put together pictures or graphics that describe the title of your book.  It was easy to get pictures for this title so here it goes...




5 comments:

  1. Not sure what the book title is, but I bet it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue what your title is. I think the first picture is of tusks. . . Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...um...ivory...city...blues brothers? lol, I have no idea! Cool pictures though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good puzzle - I'm stumped too! Bone City Brothers or Bone City Blues? Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This probably wasn't a fair title to post... But I was going for a picture of ivory, a picture of a tower and a picture to represent the blues.

    The book is Ivory Tower Blues, which looks at the university system in Canada. It's a critical look at the declining levels of student engagement and increasing levels of grade inflation. Very interesting topic for me, having spent a few years in post-secondary educational marketing.

    ReplyDelete