Monday, March 26, 2012

30 restaurant-free days

So my restaurant-free month is over.

In some respects, this was easier while in healing mode.  I don't know of any restaurants that specialize in food you don't need teeth for so if I wanted to eat, it had to be from the fridge at home.  But in others, it was harder.  On those days that I wasn't feeling any of the soft food in the fridge, I couldn't just grab a bowl of soup from the caf at work.  It also sucked for my school nights because I had to make sure I had enough snacks to carry me until I got home and I'm finding that soft food isn't as filling as chewy food.

I'm still not sure if I'm ready to jump into meals in restaurants but at least I can resume my daily routine of stopping at Dairy Queen on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment