Friday, April 20, 2012

Read-a-thon Part Deux

Remember last October when I did that 24 hour read-a-thon and actually stayed up for the full 24 hours and annoyed you with my horribly un-entertaining hourly posts?  Yeah, I'm doing that again tomorrow.

I've re-read my round-up post from October and it's right in line with what I plan on doing this time.  I'm not going to push myself to stay up for the whole 24 hours - especially since I'm sick.  And I'm going to focus more on my reading and less on what's going on around me.  I'll keep my eye things but mostly what I'll be trying to accomplish is to have a 24-hour period focused on reading.  I'm not planning out what I'm going to read like I did last time (which is what most people do) but rather, I'm going to just pick up whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it.  Again, since I'm sick, I think this is a good approach.

 So I'm heading off to a restful, rejuvenating & relaxing sleep.  See you at 8 for check-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment