Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April 2012 Recap

Yay for April!  This month, I got two Things done - I finished taking a picture of something that made me happy every day for a month and I joined a community garden.  I also made really good progress on graduating - I could probably cross it off the list now but I'm waiting for the official "recommended to graduate" note to appear on my transcript.

Other things I made progress on:



So what's up for May?  The most exciting thing will be going to Tiffany's to buy my ring for my 30th birthday.  This is definitely going to be one of the high points of my 101 Things so I'm pretty excited.  Beyond that, I'm going to probably go through my list and make sure everything still makes sense because I'm now over a year into this project.  I need to also get back on track with making progress on some of my ongoing things.  We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment