Monday, May 21, 2012

Went to a drive-in

I'm not really a big movie fan but there's something fun about a drive-in.  And yesterday, EDP decided he wanted to see a movie so I countered with the drive-in (which was showing the movie he wanted to see) and we hopped in the car with the dog and took off to the Mustang Drive-in.  We made it pretty much just in time and the place was packed!  We didn't get a great spot but that wasn't a big surprise given how late we showed up.  Penny settled down fairly quickly for a nap and EDP & I watched our movie.  The movie was okay but I'm not really sure I entirely followed it.  And for some reason, the car behind us kept turning it's lights on, which was pretty annoying.  

Anyway, in summary, I've prepared this pros & cons list about going to a drive-in. You'll see there are more pros than cons so maybe I'll go again.

Pros:
Pets are welcome
You can talk and no one gets mad
You control the volume
It's okay to take a blanket
No one steals your armrest
There are snacks involved

Cons: 
There's never an afternoon show
There are other people there

1 comment:

  1. Going to a drive-in is one of my Things as well. They're pretty scarce these days.

    ReplyDelete