Monday, August 6, 2012

July 2012 Recap

Well, July wasn't a half-bad month!  I finished three Things - finding a go-to Thai place, making really good, authentic Alfredo from scratch and making jam from fruit I picked.  Oh. I've just noticed those are all food related.....

As for my ongoing Things...

  • I'm at 44 books on my TBR, so up one from last month but we picked more book club books this month
  • I've made some good progress on scanning my old school notes - I'm entirely done my PM certificate and my BA and am also done my arts classes from my BComm.  I'd say I'm about 1/3 of the way done.  Yes, the majority of my notes are from my BComm
  • Penny and I have walked 136.85 km
  • I've tried 43 new recipes
  • I've listened to 325 of the greatest songs ever
  • I finally read a couple of more chapters on how to use my Mac
  • I made zucchini relish, preserving the first of my three things
August probably won't be a good month - we're moving in two weeks so there is a lot of focus on packing now. Then there will be a lot of focus on painting. Then there will be a lot of focus on unpacking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment